Wednesday 30 July 2014

The rodeo clown struck by lightning TWICE in the same day


















They say that the odds of winning the lottery are about the same as getting struck by lightning. 31-year-old Texan Casey Wagner should have bought lottery tickets on this particular day!

Wagner was attending the “Rednecks With Paychecks” annual off-road event when clouds started forming in the sky and rain began to fall. Taking cover under a tree while waiting for his friend to use the restroom, he saw lightning hit the very tree he was under. Said Wagner, who also works as a rodeo clown, “I saw a big old flash and I knew I was going down. I knew I was getting electrocuted and thought I was dying.”

Seconds later, a second bolt hit Wagner's rodeo clown boot and shot up along his body. “I felt like my thumb was blown off,” he exclaimed.

Amazingly, Wagner suffered no major injuries and knew just how lucky he was. He later said, “I've been given a second chance. I need to start going to church a lot more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment