Tuesday 12 August 2014

Teacher who taped her Student's mouth





















A mother of a Broward middle school student got upset after her 13-year-old daughter told her a teacher placed tape over her mouth. “I came home from a hard day's work to hear that my daughter had her mouth taped up unwillingly,” said Leah Freel. Jazlyn Freel attends New Renaissance Middle School. She said her teacher placed tape over her mouth. “She asked me to stop talking, and then a couple minutes went by, and I started to talk again, and she came to me and put it on my mouth,” Jazlyn said. “I had to cough, so I took the first piece off, so she went into her desk, and she took another piece out, and she put it on my mouth again.” Jazlyn said the teacher also taped another student's mouth, so they went to the administrator.

According to the 13-year-old student, the teacher “told me to keep the tape on my mouth, and she told me that what happened in her classroom stayed in her classroom, and it was just a joke.” Leah said she went to the school and was told that the teacher would be reassigned. “I hope that this doesn't happen to any other children,” said the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment